Search This Blog

Friday, August 27, 2010

Simunye Time Day 4



don't mind the kids with the red comb in his hair... yeah I don't know

Today was my 4th day at Simunye Time, it started late so I went out and played with the kids for about an hour. A couple of the new friends I met taught me a game called touch, were one person is the touchier and he has to touch somebody else and then they are the touchier… the American game of Tag in other words . Once Simunye time was ready to start we all went inside and sat down on the floor there were no chairs. Because today was a shorter day, the teachers just read a story and asked random questions to the kids. While I was in Simunye Time, my uncle was teaching a cores called Live Out Load for teenagers 16 to 19. Simunye Time was done before Live out Load so I went to dinner with some new friends and then played soccer for a couple hours. Once my uncle was done, we headed home. Here are a couple pictures of day 4 in Simunye Time.


I’ll keep you posted

Isaiah Forbes

No comments:

Post a Comment