Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

Nazarene Church, Womans Conference

On Saturday of August 21 The Nazarene Church Womans Conference was held in Amazintoti. This was a two part two day conference, my uncle spoke on the first day of the conference on the topic of Heath, and what better issue to speak on then HIV and Aids. My Uncle had prepared a speech on general facts about HIV Aids, he shared part of his testimony,he also told the church how they could get involved and take the next step in ministering to those with HIV or Aids. While my uncle was sharing I did the videotaping . After his part of the conference was over we went to Steers and got a big burger for lunch. When we got home I went into the house and watched a movie while my uncle made breakfast for dinner. We had French toast and Sausage.

I'll keep you posted

Isaiah Forbes

No comments:

Post a Comment