Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

After School Program





At the Seed of Hope center Monday through Friday Musa Mvula host a After school program with kids from ages 10 to 14. But this Friday they had a special guest. My uncle spoke to the kids about HIV and Aids, aside from this he also sung to songs, Healing Rain, and Word of God Speak. While he was speaking I took pictures and videos. When we was done speaking he set aside thirty minutes for question time, in case any kids had questions they wanted to ask. There were about 15 kids who had questions. Once questions were done my uncle said goodbye, to the kids and we left the center. Here are a couple of pictures of the kids and my uncle at the After School Program

I'll keep you posted

Isaiah Forbes

No comments:

Post a Comment