Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Last Couple of Days









































Hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting things as much. I haven't had internet acses for the past couple of days, so here is a brief story of whats been happing the past couple days. After are Safari we came back to the room at diner and then left the next mooring to my Uncles friends house Praise. The drive was much shorter then the first time, we made it back to Jo-berg in 4 hours. On the way up it took us almost six hours. When we arrived at Praises house we got settled in then Praises sun Tonto, and I went and saw the movie Cats & Dogs 2, it actually wasn't that bad. when we got home we had pizza and then bed. My uncle had to stay up though to prepare for the conference the next day. The conference lasted about 5 hours plus a lot of charting afterwards. when we left the conference, Praise took us back home to change, then we went to diner at a restaurant called Spurs, the food was delicious. When we got back home I went straight to bed and my uncle stayed up once more, because he was speaking at Praises church the next day, Sunday. Praises church was very fun and full of energy, for instance, during worship the church broke out in a Congo line "no joke". The funny thing is that I happed to be filming when it broke out, so I will post that video on there for you guys. After Church was over I said my good byes to the new people I met, and then Praise took Me James and my uncle john on a tour of Soweto. If your wondering who James is, well... James was one of Praises friends from Bible College. The tour was a lot of fun we learned about Nelson Mandela, saw his house looked at famous churches and ate, at a amazing restaurant called Wandes, it was the best food I ever had. once we got back home from our tour we picked up Tonto, and all went Ice Skating. The ice rinks in Durban are very fun. All of us enjoyed ice skating especially Tonto. When we returned home we had diner then headed back to Praises sisters house were my uncle and I were staying. the next mooring we awoke early packed and left for are flight to Durban, are flight was at 11:00 o'clock and we got to the air port around ten so we made good time. While walking into the air port though we realized we left the camera in the car, so Praise had to turn around and bring it back we had 20 minutes till are flight left.We though we were making good time. once we gave me the camera we ran through security and sprinted to are flight we arrived at the gate 14 minutes till, apparently the gate closes 15 minutes till, we missed are flight by one minuet. Any way long story short we had to get on another flight to Amzentoti :( that was the first time I ever missed a flight. Are flight was very short to Amazintoti. When we arrived at the air port we were picked up by Carl, his daughter and Carl's friend Keri. They drooped us off at his friends heathers house were my uncle and I would be staying. Heather has three dogs and a little 4 year old boy Kaylub, he is very smart, and full of energy. That day we caught up and settled in then had diner with Heathers parents, who were very interesting people. The next day we got up cleaned are room a little and headed off to the beach which we lived two minutes away from. Guys the Beaches in Toti are amazing. Also at the beach we saw tons and tons of... Monkeys running around. Monkeys in Amazintoti are like grapes in Napa, There ever ware, they are also very people friendly , they'll come up to you and try to get food from you its the funniest thing. in a couple of days I will post some videos of them for you guys there awesome. That day we had diner at Carl's house. here are some pictures of whats been happing.


I'll keep you posted

Isaiah Forbes

3 comments:

  1. thats dope bro i wanna see some pictures of these monkeys lol have you fed any of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah no not yet but i will post some vids for ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahaha Dude that sounds awesome!!!! Esspecially the conga line in church!!can't wait to see videos <3 you

    ReplyDelete