Search This Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2010

African Safari











Hey guys today my uncle and I went on a real Safari in the African out back, it was a ton of fun. We took are on car into the park because we had more freedom that way and we did't half to as much to ride in the jeep.
We saw tons of different types of animals including Elephants, Impala, Monkeys, leopard. and much more, I have a lot of pictures and videos for you guys so enjoy. Tomorrow we drive back, and Meet my uncles friend Praise the pastor. Then we have are first conference on Saturday I think i'm not sure... any way guys enjoy the pictures and videos. But i may warn you my uncle is a nut in some of the videos.
I'll keep you posted

Isaiah Forbes

2 comments:

  1. thats sick dude those things are huge to bad you cant ride um lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle John you guys are too funny!! love you guys <3

    ReplyDelete