Search This Blog

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Simunye Time Day 5













Today was my 5 day in Simunye Time it started off with simply playing on the play ground with some kids I had meet to a English lesson about school supplies, or things found in a class room the kids came up with many answers. After the lesson, we all did a word search puzzle on different classroom items. In about the middle of the lesson a new kid who i had never met joined Simunye time. Even though I did not know him that well, we were best friends within 20 minutes. When the lesson was over I decided to join the class for lunch in the cafeteria we had sandwiches. the best part of my day though was when my friend Victor Mogely and the new kid I met asked me to take a ton of photos of them I actually very much enjoyed it here are a couple of the pics form are little photo shoot and my 5 day in Simunye Time

I'll keep you posted

Isaiah

No comments:

Post a Comment